Dovetail is blended to highlight some of our favorite flavors. Woody bourbon; terroir driven Dunn Cabernet; toasted French oak; Late Bottled Vintage Port pipes; black strap molasses casks; all working in tandem to create a buttery and deep whiskey as unique as it is delicious.
• Appearance: Rose gold with highlights of worn copper.
• Nose: Opens with mature aromas both sweet (canelé, panna cotta, crème de noyaux) and savory (walnut oil, leather). This is followed quickly by a vast array of fruit derived both from the spirit (smoked apricot, grapefruit peel) as well as the cask treatment (sloe gin, damson jam). The aroma is high toned, pungently floral and herbaceous, with subtle, balancing pops of minerality.
• Palate: Darker (cocoa, molasses, burnt marshmallow) and spicier (cola, nutmeg, Tellicherry peppercorn) than the nose, an effect well-complemented by the cask treatment and rendered more complex by the savory and herbaceous themes running throughout.
• Finish: A sweet and elegant signature of rose jelly, chestnut honey, and Pineau des Charantes that also features hazelnut, eucalyptus, and Corsican mint.
With a few drops of spring water
• An unexpected avalanche of orange and tropical notes of watermelon, lychee and vanilla on the nose.
UPDATED COVID-19 POLICIES | A Note to Our Customers Updated 4.15.20
– STOP THE SPREAD – Due to the current situation, we are implementing policies in effect immediately and until further notice.
There are a maximum of 10 customers allowed in the store at any time. If we reach the limit we will let one person in for each person that leaves.
Maintain six feet of distance at all times. At checkout, follow the marks on the floor to allow for 6 feet of distance
Any visibly sick person will be asked to leave. Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
No cell phone usage at the registers.
Touch only the items you intend to purchase. Please shop quickly to allow others to shop.
Present bottles/items with the barcode facing the cashier to help eliminate touching items you touched.
NO CASH will be accepted. Credit Cards only.
Please be prepared to bag your own items.
We are cleaning the store on an hourly basis. Be prepared for us to pause sales on the hour to allow for this cleaning. Hourly, we are sanitizing shopping carts and baskets. We continue to clean high contact areas including register areas, beer cooler door handles, door knobs, etc.
Until further notice, we have discontinued use of our mobile app-based loyalty card to avoid unnecessary contact.
NOW place your order online at MayfairLiquors.com for CURBSIDE PICKUP. Orders submitted online should be ready for pickup after one hour. Simply call the store at 303.322.0810 when you arrive, and we’ll bring it out to you. Valid ID (matching the order information) and review of the purchasing credit card are required at pickup.